Our campsite, in Sarlat, in the Dordogne, for your holidays in the Périgord Noir!
La Sagne campsite ***, located near Sarlat, Domme, La Roque Gageac and other great historical sites, welcomes you for a successful holiday in the Dordogne.
The campsite has 105 pitches, including 61 rental pitches (furnished tents and mobile homes) and 44 bare pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes.
With your feet in the water …at the swimming pool with its covered and heated complex with paddling pool and jacuzzi…and in the Dordogne with a direct access from the campsite to the river.
In an enchanting setting of calm and nature, in the forest or in the sun, choose the campsite rental that suits you… in a comfortable mobile home, a caravan, a Lodge Mini Wood, a converted tent or come and pitch your tent, your caravan or your motor home on spacious pitches.
Our friends, the animals, are accepted in our campsite.
In a mobile home, a furnished tent, an unusual accommodation or a pitch...
Comfortable mobile homes, equipped bungalow tents, unusual accommodation or pitches in the heart of the forest in the shade or enjoying the sun, you will be welcomed on large pitches close to nature for a pleasant stay.At Flower Camping La Sagne, you are bound to find the right accommodation for a pleasant holiday!
CAMPSITE IN SARLAT EN PERIGORD NOIR
In the heart of the Périgord Noir, 8 km from Sarlat, surrounded by numerous sites to visit, Flower Camping La Sagne welcomes you on the banks of the Dordogne in a family and natural setting with a hundred pitches on 3.5 hectares.
We offer quality rental accommodation as well as campsites with water and electricity in the shade or in the sun, depending on your preferences.
You can enjoy the heated swimming pool whatever the weather thanks to its telescopic cover.
And, to top it all off, let yourself be tempted by a canoe trip from the campsite.
Enjoy a moment of relaxation on the terrace of the bar/restaurant to sip a drink or enjoy a good meal after a day of discovering the Périgord Noir.
How to find us in Dordogne
– By the A20, exit Souillac, follow the direction Sarlat then Carsac Aillac then Vitrac Montfort, then at the Golf de Rochebois turn left towards Camping La Sagne.
– Via Périgueux, towards Les Eyzies de Tayac Sireuil, then Sarlat, then Vitrac Port
(do not go to Vitrac Bourg), turn towards Carsac / Montfort, then at the Golf de Rochebois turn right towards Camping La Sagne.
– By Bergerac, direction Sarlat to Beynac, follow La Roque Gageac, then Vitrac Port (do not go to Vitrac Bourg) turn towards Carsac / Montfort, then at the Golf de Rochebois turn right towards Camping La Sagne.
“ The campsite is open from 01 April to 30 September 2023 ”
- For our first camping experience we were lucky enough to choose the campsite at La Sagne. The welcome from the young but experienced owners was simply perfect. Warm and helpful, just like their team. Our son enjoyed the children's club and the swimming pool with great pleasure.
- This campsite is well situated for visiting the beautiful Dordogne region. Quiet and restful on the edge of the river. Nice welcome. Very clean and comfortable.
- We appreciated all without exception even the animations all was splendid on the other hand for people a little less simple than us that can not please all but frankly calm the kindness all that one asks for rest it is the ideal to make with super recommendation.
- We appreciated the warm welcome and cleanliness of this very quiet campsite with direct access to the Dordogne. A big congratulations also to the young cook who proposed us an original cooking. Finally, this campsite is ideally situated for visiting the Perigord Noir